Interesing thing happened today...



I was walking down a typical street in the center of London, minding my own business, thinking of things one thinks about when one strolls along with no particular destination in mind.  When all of a sudden, out from behind me comes running a small red fox.  It was so weird!  I know he (or she) was real and not some twisted figment of my imagination, as was my first thought, because others were obviously just as surprised as I was.  The poor little thing was hopping about, dashing and darting around, attempting to avoid car wheels and people.  The little guy (or girl) was so quick and nimble I didn't have the opportunity to take a picture.  Apparently, according to one source, there is a community of at least 10,000 red foxes within the city limits!!  Perhaps one will follow me home someday and I'll have that pet fox I've always wanted!!  Perhaps my higher calling in life brought me here, to London, to save the urban red fox!!  Anyone who wants to donate to my cause, make checks payable to Jason Katz - and please trust the money will be well spent!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment