Whole Foods...

On my Kensington Palace outing I happened upon...

This by far was my most exciting find while here in London.  Sad, I know, but true.  Finding it took me completely by surprise as it was the last thing I'd have ever expected to see!  I was so completely overjoyed - a feeling which took me a little by surprise since I never really shopped there back in the States.  You must understand though, for the past two weeks we've been "shopping" in these "supermarkets" that are nothing more than glorified 7-Elevens!!  Of course I had to go in - you can only imagine how overwhelmed I was!!!!  I mean, really overwhelmed!!  And I realized as I stood there that what I was feeling was an overwhelming sense of pride!!  In that moment I felt I was home - for the first time I felt proud to be an American!! 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Do they have Movie popcorn? I found my Kettle Corn down here - did a happy dance.....


Post a Comment